Play with me... my Beauty by May Lin Le Goff
















May Lin Le Goff offers a rebellious approach to fashion photography. Integrating her acute sensibility towards color and composition with hand-made collages, she creates work that exists in both the realms of sculpture as well as fashion illustration. Le Goff was recently named in Her World Magazine Singapore’s top 25 women to watch in fashion, and was awarded the Tierney Family Foundation Fellowship Award in New York upon her graduation from the School of Visual Arts in 2012.

You have read this article May Lin Le Goff / photography with the title Play with me... my Beauty by May Lin Le Goff. You can bookmark this page URL http://emill-emil.blogspot.com/2013/03/play-with-me-my-beauty-by-may-lin-le.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...