Danae Renieri, Day and Night


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

http://www.danaerenieri.com/


Danae Renieri is a female photographer. Born in 1986, always loved photography, but first started shooting systematically in 2008. She enjoys street photos, portraits and nudes. 

ARTIST’S STATEMENT
"A couple of years ago, I started questioning what I do and why, coming to a point where I understood and accepted myself. It was then, when the things I really was and wanted showed up. Photography was one of them. A true love well depressed, since as I was growing up I was taught to use more of my brain and less of my emotions.

When I look at the photographs I have taken so far, they sometimes seem to be soulless and boring shapes. Hopefully, as I grow and become more capable of letting go, that will show in my work as well. I’m still at the very beginning and curious to see how I’ll turn out. But it is that innocence I have now, I don’t want to lose as experience will come along. I wish the knowledge I receive every day will not get in the way of my feelings, but become the tool that will help me do better.

We are raised believing there are some rules, some rights and some wrongs. Where I am now, I see that in life and in photography as well, there are no meanings. All you have to do is live it; all you have to do is shoot. I can’t say I have totally achieved that, but that is what I’m working on…"

Danae Renieri, 
2008   



You have read this article Danae Renieri / photography with the title Danae Renieri, Day and Night . You can bookmark this page URL http://emill-emil.blogspot.com/2013/04/danae-renieri-day-and-night.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...