Work by Geoffrey Jones











http://threevisual.com.au/cgi/wp/?page_id=7 
I love capturing and creating beautiful things. My name is Geoffrey Jones. Based in Canberra, I’m a photographer and award winning member of the AIPP.

From an early age I’ve had an interest in the visual arts; Particularly of the digital variety. I have been using digital image editors since the late 80′s – starting with GEOS Paint on my old C64. From there, my interest grew and inevitably led me to photography.

Photography is my passion and means of artistic expression. I’m into all styles from the mundane to the completely whacked out. I take what I do very seriously and I put everything I have into each individual image.

I consider myself extremely lucky to be married to a beautiful and talented makeup artist who is also my biggest supporter. Together, we make a great team. Her work can be seen in the majority of my images.


You have read this article Geoffrey Jones / photography with the title Work by Geoffrey Jones. You can bookmark this page URL http://emill-emil.blogspot.com/2012/07/work-by-geoffrey-jones.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...