DANCE WITH MY OWN SHADOW ( video + music )






DANCE WITH MY OWN SHADOW

When I got home I began to dance. The sound of a band carried me away. I tore the wall apart and found myself out on the streets garish with nightmarish colours. And the bands beat out the rhythms frantically, as I disappeared in Time alone, desolate, enigmatic- disappearing through the place Id come from, leaving behind me an everlasting smile for human beings to remember. For no one will ever know if I really came, if I really went and if I ever really existed in their midst by chance

Manos Hadjidakis






You have read this article Inspiration with the title DANCE WITH MY OWN SHADOW ( video + music ). You can bookmark this page URL http://emill-emil.blogspot.com/2011/03/dance-with-my-own-shadow-video-music.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...